01 Jun 2017
Powered by the HBS FundRe: Jan Rivkin; Raffaella Sadun; Robert Kaplan; Francesca Gino; Michael Norton; Mihir DesaiTopics:
(photos by Russ Campbell)
New Video Series Showcases Faculty Research
HBS has rolled out a new video series that captures the intellectual passion and rigor of six members of the School’s faculty in pursuit of new ideas and insights. The series includes five two-minute videos highlighting individual research projects, plus a six-minute video that puts this work in the larger context of the School’s efforts to educate leaders and influence business practice worldwide.
Visit alumni.hbs.edu/facultyresearch to watch:
- Professor Jan Rivkin talk about his passion for case writing and the origin of his case on LEGO’s return from bankruptcy.
- Associate Professor Raffaella Sadun discuss how she uses data to explore the impact of information technology investment on organizational productivity.
- Professor Emeritus Robert S. Kaplan explain how he uses action research to lower the cost of health care.
- Professors Francesca Gino and Michael Norton discuss their interdisciplinary research on how rituals can predict and improve team performance.
- Professor Mihir Desai talk about his research and his testimony before Congress on international tax reform.