05 Jan 2016
Alumni Top Two New Lists of Rising StarsRe: Gil Addo (MBA 2011); Michael Belkin (MBA 2012); Adam Besvinick (MBA 2013); Divya Nettimi (MBA 2014); Marcela Sapone (MBA 2015); Monisha Kapila (MBA 2005); Stefanie Botelho (MBA 2013); Gabriel Parisi-Amon (MBA 2013)Topics:
HBS alumni and students are among the names topping two major lists of up-and-comers in the worlds of retail, finance, health, nonprofits, and more that were released this week.
Forbes has just published its annual “30 Under 30” list, which includes these HBS alumni:
- Gilbert Addo (MBA 2011), cofounder of RubiconMD, an online venture that allows primary-care doctors to consult with specialists online.
- Michael Belkin (MBA 2012), CEO and cofounder of Distinc.tt, a social network for the LGBT community.
- Adam Besvinick (MBA 2013), principal in Deep Fork Capital and influential industry blogger at Ventureminded.
- Stefanie Botelho (MBA 2013), founder and CEO of the B2B marketplace Fitzroy Toys for independent toymakers.
- Divya Nettimi (MBA 2014), an investment analyst with Viking Global Investors.
- Gabriel Parisi-Amon (MBA 2013), cofounder and CTO/COO of Nebia, maker of a new, water-saving, immersive showerhead.
- Marcela Sapone (MBA 2015), CEO of Hello Alfred, an online, on-demand butler service; cofounded with classmate Jessica Beck.
Also on the Forbes list are 2013 Harvard College grads Laura E. D’Asaro, Meryl F. Natow, and Rose Wang, who founded cricket-chips maker Six Foods last year through the Harvard i-lab; and 2017 MBA-MD candidate Brian Powers, who has coauthored more than 20 peer-review papers and is deputy editor of Healthcare: The Journal of Delivery Science and Innovation.
In addition, the Chronicle of Philanthropy has released its first-ever “40 Under 40” list, which includes Monisha Kapila (MBA 2005), founder of ProInspire, a nonprofit that prepares highly qualified professionals for high-level roles in the social sector. Read a recent profile and learn how she took inspiration from her studies at HBS to launch her own venture.