01 Jun 2015
The Harvard Business School Campaign: Regional EventsRe: Jerry Jordan (MBA 1967); Frank Klapperich (MBA 1961); L.E. Simmons (MBA 1972); Maxeme Tuchman (MBA 2012)Topics:
Recent HBS Campaign Regional Events
- Dean Nitin Nohria with Darlene and Jerry (MBA 1967) Jordan, who spoke at the Palm Beach event.
- Frank Klapperich (MBA 1961) spoke to alumni and guests in Naples.
- Guests gathered at the Dallas Regional Event held at the George W. Bush Institute.
- L.E. Simmons (MBA 1972), a vice chair of The Harvard Business School Campaign, delivered remarks to HBS alumni and guests as part of the “A Vision for the 21st Century” presentation in Houston.
- Maxeme Tuchman (MBA 2012) was among several speakers at the Miami Regional Event.
Upcoming Regional Events Around the World
To learn more about upcoming events and see photos from past events, please visit alumni.hbs.edu/CampaignEvents