Join HBS alumni around the world for a unique networking event
Are you tired of eating at your desk alone? Want to make some new HBS friends and connections? Then join HBS alumni around the world for a unique networking event – Take an Alum to Lunch Day
– Wednesday, June 20, 2018.*
Here’s how it works:
- Before June 20, use the Near Me tool in the HBS Mobile App or the Alumni Mapping Tool in the Alumni Directory to find an alumnus/a who lives or works near you.
Tip for the HBS Mobile App: Simply scroll through the list and find someone near you.
Tip for the Alumni Directory:
Type the name of your city into the Directory search bar, then use the Mapping Tool to zoom in on alumni near you. Use the Interest filters to find someone who shares some of your interests.
- Click on the Interest filters to find someone who shares some of your interests.
- Send your fellow alumnus/a an invitation to join you for a meal by clicking on the Send a Message link in their profile.
- On June 20 – Take an Alum to Lunch Day – snap a selfie with your Lunch Day partner, then post it to one of our social media pages using the hashtag #HBSalumlunch. Be sure to tell us who you are and what city you’re in.
- Check out photos from other alumni around the world who are also dining together.
So, don’t be shy. Find an alumnus/a near you and make plans to meet on Take an Alum to Lunch Day. We’ll be looking for you on social media!
Questions? Contact Stephanie Shalkoski in Alumni Relations
* Is lunch not your thing? Feel free to make it a dinner, breakfast, or a coffee break. We just want you to get out of the house or office and meet a fellow HBS alum in your area.