Join HBS alumni around the world for a unique networking event
Are you tired of eating lunch at your desk alone? Want to make some new HBS friends and connections? Then join HBS alumni around the world for a new, unique networking event – Take an Alum to Lunch Day
– Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
Here’s how it works:
- Before April 13, use the Alumni Mapping Tool in the Alumni Directory to find an alumnus/a who lives or works near you.
Tip: Type the name of your city into the Directory search bar, then use the Mapping Tool to zoom in on alumni who live or work near you.
- Click on the Interest filters to find someone who shares some of your interests.
- Send your lunch partner an email using the Alumni Messaging tool to invite them to join you for lunch.
- On April 13 – Take an Alum to Lunch Day – go to lunch*, snap a selfie with your lunch partner, then post it to one of our social media pages using the hashtag #HBSalumlunch. Be sure to tell us who you are and what city you’re in.
- Check out photos from other alumni around the world who are also lunching together.
- Win! (Well, maybe)... We will select 5 lunch partners at random from the selfies you submit to each receive a $25 gift card to help cover the cost of your lunch. Sweet, right?!
So, don’t be shy. Find an alumnus/a near you and make plans to meet on Take an Alum to Lunch Day. We’ll be looking for you on social media!
Questions? Contact Megan Starkey in Alumni Relations
* Is lunch not your thing? Feel free to make it a breakfast, or even a coffee. We just want you to get out of the house or office and meet a fellow HBS alum in your area.