For years, you've worked nonstop and sweated bullets to build a successful company... and suddenly you get a buyout offer--YEA!! Even though that offer feels good, it's likely not the most money you and your shareholders can get--not by a long shot.
In this webinar, Steve Kirschner describes key marketing stratagems to help ensure you maximize the M&A valuation in the private sale of your company. These include:
- Who is buying companies today, and what motivates them?
- Why some companies receive outsized transaction valuations while others don't.
- Planning your endgame: What can your organization do today to maximize its exit valuation?
- When does it make sense to spin off part of your business prior to M&A?
- Why it makes sense to engage an investment bank to maximize your transaction.
The webinar will also feature a panel including Steve Pagliuca (MBA 1982), Co-Chairman, Bain Capital and Ronnie Goldman (MBA 1997), Managing Director, Croft & Bender.