Navigate Conflict and Build Stronger Relationships at Work
Amy Gallo, contributing editor, Harvard Business Review; author, HBR Guide to Dealing with Conflict
Every day at work we navigate competing interests, clashing personalities, and limited time and resources. We may share the same goals as our colleagues, but we don't always agree on how to achieve them. We have different work styles. We sometimes rub each other the wrong way or jockey for position. The most effective leaders know how important it is to be able to navigate difficult conversations and work through conflict to improve our relationships. So how can you deal with disagreements in a professional and productive way?
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- identify the most common sources of conflict,
- recognize whether you -- and your counterpart -- are typically a conflict avoider or seeker,
- assess your options for addressing a disagreement,
- prepare for and engage in difficult conversations, and
- manage your emotions and develop a collaborative resolution.
Please note that registration closes at 11 a.m. Eastern on the day of the event.
For a listing of webinar technical requirements, please click here.