Finding Your Fit: The 6 Essential Elements You Need to Thrive at Work
Cammie Dunaway (MBA 1990), Global Chief Marketing Officer, Strategy Consultant, Board Member, and Author
Research shows that only 30 percent of Americans, and an even lower percentage of employees around the world, strongly agree that they have a chance to do what they do best every day at work. There is much talk about organizational culture, authenticity and well-being, but no one is providing a road map for individuals to assess the differences in organizations and find their right placeuntil now. For those looking to perform at their best and truly thrive at work this webinar will explore:
- why work fit matters to people and organizations,
- mastering the six essential elements of fit,
- assessing yourself to better understand your work needs,
- what to do if you find yourself in the wrong place, and
- discerning what an organizational culture is before you agree to start a new job.
Please note that registration closes at 11 a.m. Eastern on the day of the event.
For a listing of webinar technical requirements, please click here.