Dear club members and fellow HBS alumni:
HBS and the clubs community is working to introduce new features and functionality to the club websites.
We are part of a global clubs network comprised of 108 clubs in 49 countries. The Club’s purpose is to:
- Advance the mutual welfare of Harvard Business School and its alumni
- Provide opportunities for alumni to remain connected to the School and each other
- Encourage life-long learning, intellectual enrichment, career development, community service, and social events through a variety programs and events
- Provide opportunities for alumni to meet and serve as advocates, helping to promote and elevate the stature of the School within the community through Club programming
- Attract the world’s most talented individuals to Harvard Business School
All club officers and board members are volunteers and work hard to bring value to the HBS community. In order to make the clubs a success, we encourage your support both in attending events and in providing active support. We are always interested in hearing from alumni who would like to play an active role in the life of the Club - organizing events, providing sponsorship or offering venues for events, or suggesting new areas of interest, topical subjects and speakers.