Career research for the Class of 2019 is a top priority for Baker Library. We help alumni with their career research in several ways:
- Building a targeted list of potential employers by industry, size, and location
- Creating competitor lists
- Finding industry overviews and company profiles
- Gathering articles on trends on a specific industry, topic or subject
- Providing guidance on using eBaker
- Identifying biographical information to support networking
Your remote access to Baker Library resources extends through May 30th, but our services are available to you throughout your career search:
As alumni, you may visit campus at any time to use select resources available in the Stamps Reading Room. The Stamps Reading Room summer hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET. Please see the Baker Library website for regular semester hours.
Support by Email or Phone
Contact expert researchers to schedule a career research consultation at email@example.com or 617-495-6040.
After your remote access to Baker Library resources ends, as HBS alumni you will have free remote access to select business information databases and significant discounts on a few others through eBaker.
Some of the databases on eBaker include:
- ABI/ProQuest—Articles in academic and professional journals; industry reports from First Research and Business Monitor International
- D&B Global Express—Information on millions of companies and executives.
- Directory of Venture Capital & Private Equity Firms—Directory of over 2,300 Domestic & International Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms, with contact information, investments and funds.
- Nexis—Aggregator of news, company, financial, industry and market research data.
- OECD iLibrary—Reports and data published by the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development for doing global research.
- Research Monitor—Global market and industry research reports from Euromonitor
- Statista—Statistics on market size and share, demographics, budget/expenditures, and company and brand rankings.
- Vault Online Career Library—Inside scoop on what it's like to work in industries and companies of interest to MBAs.
To learn more about Baker Library resources for alumni, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Information Services Desk at 617-495-6040.