At various times in life it is not unusual to experience transitions that can cause stress and uncertainty. At these times, it might be helpful to engage a therapist. You can ask your primary care physician for recommendations. If you live near a university, you can reach out to their counseling center for recommendations of therapists in the area as well. Additionally, below are resources to help you.