HBS Career Coaches are committed to helping alumni realize their unique career visions. They are trained to assist HBS alumni with all aspects of the career development process including:
- Self-assessment and career vision
- Developing job search strategies
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- LinkedIn profile feedback
- Interview preparation
- Offer evaluation and negotiation
The coaching experience is unique to each individual. Coaches help alumni assess what is needed to move forward, work with them to address specific obstacles, and direct them to other helpful resources. Alumni have access to four coaching sessions per year that are free of charge.