Do you like to stay connected to your classmates? Did HBS impact your life? Do you want to give back with your time? Become a volunteer at HBS.
As a member of our enthusiastic team of alumni volunteers, you will be well supported by the professional staff at HBS. They will ensure that your time is used wisely and that your experience is meaningful and rewarding.
Click on the links below to explore volunteer opportunities and get involved.
- Class Notes
- Clubs & Associations
- HBS Alumni Board
- Young Alumni Ambassadors
- Fundraising: The work of alumni fundraising volunteers is critical to the School's continued excellence and success. They contact classmates, encourage their support for HBS, and thank them for their gifts, all with help from development staff. To get involved, contact Stacey Brooks at email@example.com or 617.496.3234.
- Class Notes Secretaries: Class Notes are the main way alumni get news of their classmates. Secretaries gather news about their sectionmates each quarter, and compose a column for the HBS Alumni Bulletin. To learn more or to volunteer, contact Keith Larson, Class Notes editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.495.6072.
- Clubs & Associations: More than 80 alumni clubs and associations bring HBS into the community. Volunteers serve as club and association leaders and committee chairs, help organize events and outreach programs, and participate in pro-bono consulting and mentoring. Go to http://www.clubhub.hbs.org to find your local club and get involved.
- HBS Alumni Board: The HBS Alumni Board works to advance the interests of alumni worldwide. Board members are selected from the pool of active alumni volunteers. Learn more about the HBS Alumni Board and see a list of current members. Review guidelines and nominate a fellow alumnus for the HBS Alumni Board. For more information, contact Stephanie Goff Governali at email@example.com or 617.495.6108.
- Mentoring: HBS mentorship programs bring alumni and students together. Volunteer mentors offer their experience and expertise to help students learn about industries and explore different career paths. Programs receive support from HBS faculty, MBA and Alumni Relations staff, and student associations. Find out more about mentoring opportunities.
- Reunions: Great reunions depend on alumni participation. Volunteers work with HBS Alumni Relations staff to develop reunion programming and to encourage their classmates to attend. Learn more about volunteering to plan your reunion!
- Young Alumni Ambassadors: The Young Alumni Ambassadors program provides an avenue for MBA graduates to remain connected to HBS and to collaborate with HBS administration and Alumni Clubs on key initiatives and activities, including Admissions outreach and yield efforts, Alumni Reunions and more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.495.6890 to learn more or become a Young Alumni Ambassador.